CINEMA RETRO ISSUE #23 ~ AVAILABLE NOW!
CINEMA RETRO ISSUE #23 IS NOW SHIPPING IN THE UK AND EUROPE. IT WILL BE SHIPPING TO THE REST OF THE WORLD IN MID-MAY.
DON'T MISS A SINGLE ISSUE OF THIS SEASON. IF YOU HAVEN'T SUBSCRIBED OR RENEWED, DO SO TODAY!
HIGHLIGHTS OF ISSUE #23 INCLUDE:
• Coverage of the Bond in Motion exhibition in England- the largest single collection of original 007 vehicles ever displayed. We take you inside the gala press event that opened the exhibit.
• Dean Brierly analyzes the criminally underrated crime thriller The Night of the Following Day starring Marlon Brando and Richard Boone.
• Roland Schaefli pays tribute to the John Wayne-Howard Hawks adventure Hatari! and takes us on a visit to the African locations as they are today.
• Tim Graves celebrates the excellent, but little-remembered psychic thriller Games starring James Caan and Katharine Ross.
• Adrian Smith examines the British sex films of the 60s and 70s- and how film companies battled the censors to sneak in as many "tits and bums" as possible.
• Elvis on the Back Lot: Dean Sills looks back on The King's Hollywood hits- and how infrequently the exotic locations were actually filmed on location.
• Raymond Benson looks at the best films of 1982.
• Lee Pfeiffer takes a second look at the Italian Western A Minute To Pray, A Second to Die starring Alex Cord and Robert Ryan.
• Gareth Owen revisits the filming of The Slipper and the Rose at Pinewood Studios.
• Dave Worrall looks at the films that depicted the legendary raid on Entebbe and takes us back in time to the filming of Disney's Candleshoe through unseen on-set photos.
• Plus the latest DVD, soundtrack and film book reviews.
FOR MORE CLICK HERE